Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Free Diving in Moalboal and Pescador Island

I had visited many places to snorkel but this experience was amazing. Doing free diving in Moalboal Sardines has brought me great amazement. Truly it was the most beautiful experience we had for me, family and friends.

Cebu Moalboal Free Diving
Free Diving with the Sardines in Moalboal



Moalboal Corals
Moalboal Fish Sanctuary Corals
I'm happy for these beautiful corals in Moalboal Fish Sanctuary. I'm sorry camera is not that good. It is a simple camera just to make some documentation on this event.
Moalboal Corals - Fresh
Another Moalboal Fish Sanctuary Corals
Moalboal has many different type of corals you can imagine. I was amazed and I believe it is worth the cost.  If its so happen that you want to make a tour you can book to Moalboal and Pescador Island Tour.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget