Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Making Partner Important in our lives

There are many important tasks to do in life,  but your partner is one of them to be the priority.  After so much work on my potato trading here in Cebu, I was so glad that I had sold most of them to my clients. 
 

 

It seems to me that days are passing so fast and it's my wife's birthday and I need to make time with her to celebrate as a family.  I'm glad that before her birthday, I was able to ask her about what she wanted when her birthday comes. I've learned that she wanted to relax and be near the beach. Although going to the beach would need some preparation like time, money, and resources.  It seems unplanned but my mind is set to go to Tabuelan, Cebu to celebrate her birthday as a family.  
 

What had happened during the day of her birthday, I woke up early morning and prepare the potatoes to be delivered and after that, we bring these sacks of potatoes to my client at Carbon Market. Right after, we took a few food and cake on the way to the north, passing by the central highway and going to Tabuelan where the beachfront is good. Although we had arrived late at night at the resort we still sing "Happy Birthday" to my special birthday celebrant. After the celebration, we wanted to go out to explore more about the resort but it was raining so we just stay in our room, discuss my wife's stories,  after the talk and we sleep. 

We wake up early in the morning.  To our amazement the ocean is calm and it is perfect for us to swim and enjoy our stay.  We swim before the sunrise comes and we're happy at that moment.  We took our breakfast and stay for a while on the beach. 

Posting pictures that I took during our overnight stay in this resort. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget