Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Cebu Eternal Friendship

There are many reasons why you should care to live, it is because of family, wife, and friends.

I was called as Bishop in a particular stake in Cebu City and the time has come that this calling will end and it will be passed to another person. I was released as a bishop and I can see the bonds and connections within the members the group is something to cherish through the rest of your life. It gives you hope and care for other people. As you serve these people you will have a deep feeling of how important they are to God and to me as an individual. I realized how our relationships,  bond, and friends are connected with each other.

In our previous years, there are times where we meet and discuss the welfare of our brothers and sisters. While doing this we are worried about those individuals and families who don't have enough resources to support themselves. We are grateful for the system of the Church that had helped each of these individuals to become self-reliant and become better sons and daughters of God. I can see the seriousness of my counselors who are always there to support and help me in this endeavor. I can also see the connection that was developed to each of us where I can fell the support and counsel I had received from them. It is a treasure to me and I know this will last in the eternities.

Sometimes we plan to build our relationship through dinner and activities where each of these us will go somewhere else like in Kawasan falls where we do the swimming in the waterfall and others had done the canyoneering. We have brought some food and other things for the kids. I have realized that this activity brings happiness to us.

I've realized that during those past years we had developed eternal bonds that someday we would have the change to see each other and strengthen each other.

Indeed as we strive to learn the truth that life here on earth is just a still moment, we can still create an eternal bond with our family, friends and other people around us.   I believe that friends will be there as we follow the path of righteousness and the desire to do good.


I'm posting these latest pictures in our church where true friendships are made.





Rodel Dolorfino, me, Kris Mausisa




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget