Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Time Management Plan

As I was searching online. I came across a very instructive time management plan. I realized that some of the suggestion posted in this article are important. We need to organized our lives so we can manage our responsibilities.

We have the same time with all the people all around the world but one thing to understand that the difference between those who excel and those who merely exist is not the number of hours they have. It is how they they spend those hours.



I would like to requote the lesson I've learn from them.

These are the 10 steps for Time Management Plan


1. Planning and Setting Goals - I need to start the day with spiritual upliftment to get a good mood and be productive for the day. I need to make sure that my goal will be realistic and achievable for the day. My daily routine should not affect my goals but I need to make it better.

2. Daily Action Plan - I need to dedicate my time each day of the week to achieve my long term goals. In this case I will not deviate putting off the important goals I need to do in my life. I believe this will help me create a better schedule each day.

3. Delegate Responsibilities - One of the important aspect in my life to do. Sharing some of my responsibilities will help me manage my time better. I need to learn where I can delegate my task to make sure that my goal is being achieve for it timeframe.

4. Prioritizing Tasks - I need to be wise and to understand what level of importance to be done each day.  I need to list the most important task to be accomplished first on that time.  I will make sure that I have time for the most important tasks in my life.

5. Controlling Interruptions - If interruption occur I need to control them by managing my time and some of other interruption that can incur in your situation. I might turn-off my phone or limit my time watching channel in Youtube.

6. Create a Support System - I need to have a system that will tract my task each day. It should always be my forefront organizer to show up my task each day.

7. Improve Communication -  I need to improve my communication skills to let other people understand me better. If my communication is poor I might be misunderstood which will cause hours or days to be fix. I need to read books and other material needed to effectively communicate.

8. Build good Friends and Mentors - I need to make sure that I know my friends and mentors. They will help me learn things that I didn't know. They will help me in some other aspect in life where I don't need to wast a lot of time.

9. Team Work - Team work is a better way to accomplish more task in a minimal time. I need to create a team to share my task with them. I'll make sure that I will properly split the work with others where we can accomplish the goals needed to be done.

10. Technology Usage - I need to create a system or apps that will tract and organized my goals and task.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget