Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Tokey Clan in Benguet

One of the reason why I've existed is because of my forefathers.

I came from a Tokey clan in the cordillera. Is is known to be the coldest place in my country. Is is where many vegetable are coming from.

I just want to write my lineage so our generation can still remember us because this is one reason why we exist.

One reason why I want to let the online world know about us because of the important of family.
In the eternity family is eternal.

There is a saying that "Kung hindi marunong lumingon sa pinangalingan hindi makakaratin sa paroroonan"


Tokey is married to Dangguyan

They have a son Pakalso and was married to Maydas

Maydas give a birth to Gipanay who was then married to Bullong

Bullong give birth to Mayyeg Lagya who was married to Pigangay Cuyasan

Mayyeg give birth to Paay Joseph Cuyasen and was married to Salina Dugyaen.

This where my lolo and lola come from.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget