Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cebu Wedding and Photo shots

We have attended a wedding ceremony of Dingdong and Bambi and these are the photo shots we've had during that event.



Me, my wife and my daugther Elaizah.




My lovely wife and daughter.


Sometimes they fight for some principles. But I'm glad that I'm the referee..



This picture was taken to a different wedding celebration in the temple. They were married in civil law but afterward married in Cebu City Temple for time and for all eternity. Their family name is Salinguhay. One of true best friend.

But this time I will continue my story line in this post.

Anyway I would Hope that my daughter when she will be on the right age to marry. She will find a young man who would bring her to the temple.




Last of all I hope that she will never be alone and be lonely.. Greater happiness is only attained if you have partner that you can bring to eternities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget